Friday, May 6, 2016

New Moon in Taurus Astrology - jessicacrossasmr.com

I Love Astrology for Goal Setting!

  @sonjafrancis

Whether you believe in Astrology or not, I think it is awesome for setting goals each month.  The signs provide focus for your goals each month and make you look at goal setting from a new perspective.  Sonja is one of my favorite Astrologers for Intention setting.  

Some others are astrologers and tarot readers are below.  I find they are all positive and loving.  I am not a fan of gloom and doom astrology and I hope you love these too if you are looking for the energies of the Taurus New Moon!

 

  @AstrologyCorner

 

  @NadiyaShah

There are many more that I love but I will save them for later.  

Join me for a New Moon Meditation Live tonight, May 6, 2016 at 8:00 PM. 

 

 

Have a Great New Moon!

Jessica Cross

jessicacrossasmr.comhttp://www.jessicacrossasmr.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment